CNC Heating is pleased to be able to offer a fully extensive range of services and facilities to all its clients. We are focused in providing not only “Quality in Service”, but to ensure that at all times we provide “best value”.
- Commissioning of new boilers, blown gas or oil burners and re-commissioning of existing plant
- Service of all makes and manufacturers designed domestic boilers
- Service and general maintenance of all LTHW systems
- Installation of Heat Interface Units
- Service and maintenance of Heat Interface units
- Gas testing and certification
- Landlords CP12 certification
- Full installation of communal plant rooms
- Service and chemical cleaning of Modular boilers
- Propane Gas boilers
- Site assembly of cast iron boilers including module type units
- Planned preventive maintenance
- 24/7 Emergency Call out
- Trend and control systems
Services Breakdown – our three service departments:
All administration staff are trained in each client’s requirements and the sites which they maintain. This allows them to have total confidence in the works and type of LTHW plant installed on site and the information or advice being provided.
As part of our ongoing development we are pleased to be able to offer an extensive range of services. The engineering workforce constantly are being updated in modern designs and products so we can at all times offer an extensive range of trades and skill sets. The training of all our site based engineering staff is on-going and we pride ourselves in the development of young people coming into the business through the apprenticeship schemes.
Our expert service includes but is not limited to commissioning of all gas and oil fired domestic or commercial appliances, with a further skill set in the service and commissioning of Heat Interface Units. We undertake site assembly of all commercial boilers (cast sectional- modules) full installation service and planned preventative maintenance of all LTHW systems. We also have a 24/7 emergency call out facility for service clients and carry most first line spares whereby we have been able to obtain a first time fix on most breakdowns attended.